Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A review of BNR and BNS Treauries

So, I've been on Etsy for about 2 1/2 months now.  I am quite pleased with my success so far but find that I am slowing down and getting a little discouraged and worried.  Were my sales a fluke, were my prices to low, the free shipping gimmick work to well.

I am desperately trying not to give up hope it has only been a couple of weeks!  As a new store I guess it is easy to get frustrated early.  I read about it everywhere, my team mates, other blogs, what do I have to complain about...some of these stores are really struggling for sales. 

Okay to the point.  I have reached out to learn new things.  As an extremely introverted person this has been abit of a struggle but as I tip toe into the world of marketing/networking I find it is getting a little bit easier a day at a time!

I am always looking for the best but easiest way to marketing and network not to mention inexpensive!

I found the BNR and BNS treasuries on Etsy.  I just browsed at first and wondered.  Finally I dove in!

I think I am going to wait and see what happens.  Basically I am going to use my blog as an update to all my followers and browsers as to the success of these BNR and BNS treasuries everyone raves about.  I am still not 100% sold on these.  I find it is a great way to network and meet other sellers/etsians and explore all that is out there on Etsy but do they work?  Is it just the same group of sellers?  Is it a clicky networking thing, where only the "in crowd" make sales?  What is it that works about these?  Do you really get more than just one sale, which is usually promised, "you stay in until you get a sale".  I will attempt to answer these questions and give you an honest inside look?

For starters take a look at these three BNS I am currently featured in.  Browse around buy in if you want, network yourself.  Turn back though for my follow up and progress reports!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4dae1cc755008eef07dede89/open-martinis-surprise-bnr-rou
www.etsy.com/treasury/4dae0f5555fb6d91913300cb/open-etsy-romp-back-in-black#4...
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4dadf6a61aa98eefa7fe7f73/open-bns-round-2-22-sales-so-far-open


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment